Friday, 18 June 2010

Another Chapter Ends

Hello All,

I was sitting at work this morning, about to start entering a return for authorization, when one of my bosses came in to give me my paycheck, and then told me they were letting me go. Happy Friday!!! Oh well, I've kinda had a feeling this would happen eventually, and it turns out they'd been talking about it for a while. So that's it. Ten years at that job, and now I get to try and find a new job, or jobs, so I can keep up with my debt and bills. I don't know what to do at this exact moment, everything is still too fresh, and hasn't sunken in yet. I suppose this is a good chance to really think about where I'd like to go from here concerning employment. As some of you know, I've been trying to think of something new for a while now. This is definitely a good swift kick in the ass to really get my ass moving! In other news...I've got nothing. So that's it for now! Now to start making some phone calls, or something.

4 comments:

eristar said...

I'm so sorry, Dave. If you need to come up for a change of pace and a visit, your room is always here for you. I might even get Dad to wash the sheets for you!

SHATE - when it all goes to s**t and you hate it...

' Gabizinha√°√° said...

Hello ! My Names : Gabriela !

morange said...

true religion womens jeans
true religion womens seven jeans
true religion womens short jeans
nike free 5.0 v4 running
nike free run shoes
Sacs Louis Vuitton
jeans pas cher
true religion brand jeans outlet
true religion outlet

nike shox store outlet
nike Shox Turbo
nike shox nz
nike shox r4
Nike Mens Shox Store.COM
nike free 5.0 v4 running
nike free 7.0 review
nike free run shoes
nike free 3.0 V2 shoes
nike free

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.It's all about pearl jewelry that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the fresh water pearl earrings with you.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like freshwater pearl necklace.