Monday 3 March 2014

Price Change

Hello everybody!  This will be one of the shortest postings I've done in quite a while.  I would like to inform you all that I opted to change the price of Daemon Infiri (aka New Life), from $4.99 to $2.99.  That is not a sale price, it is the new price (once Amazon.com approves the change) from here on out!  I hope you all enjoyed the sneak peek at my current work in progress, and please, feel free to give me feedback!

That is all.  Remember to laugh, spend time with friends and family, enjoy your favorite beverage (or the wacky tobaccy if you prefer), and listen to some good tunes!  Peace out, y'all!


http://www.amazon.com/Daemon-Infiri-Dave-Dabrowski-ebook/dp/B00G9K6P72/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1393991166&sr=1-1&keywords=daemon+infiri

No comments: