Sunday 13 September 2009

Another Weekend

Good afternoon everyone, or what ever part of the day it is for you.

I was going to kick start this day by taking a picture of an awesome view that I get to see most every morning while driving to work. However, it there is only about a half second window to see it, while traveling through the curve of the road at 55-60 mph. So my master plan was to get up at about the same time as I do on weekdays, get in my car, drive to said view, park, and take a proper picture while standing still, and with an actual camera. But mother nature didn't seem to like this plan, and filled the entire northern IL lands with blindingly dense fog. No sun to see, no picture. I guess I'll try again next weekend. So tune in next weekend for updates. On the plus side, I did get a picture of a particular beverage that I went on a co-op hunt for a few weeks back, and send it to the other party involved, he he he (sinister version of hee hee). Other than that this weekend has gone by alright. A few people stopped by late on Friday night, nothing overboard, and I was in bed by 12:30. Yesterday was fairly lazy. Marley finally got a nail trim, that was long overdue. I had completely forgotten that I had bought really good nail trimmers that he's okay with, and I found them while looking for something else. So now he can move all of his legs like a normal cat! No more getting random legs stuck while trying to move quickly!

Welcome back Mom and Dad! Those picture you took are pretty cool! Lisa, I checked on your blog yesterday, if you would like to discuss anything you know how to get a hold of me. Hello, and well wishes to any other readers.

Once again, my plans to cook tonight were thwarted. I keep telling myself that I'm going to stop trying, and just pretend I live alone again, when it comes to preparing food. For some odd reason though, I have yet to listen to myself. One of these days...maybe...just maybe I will. Hell, maybe I will fire up the grill anyway, and cook for myself. It's a bit of a waste of charcoal, but today I just don't seem to care about that. All I know is that it is awesome outside today, and I feel like firing up my grill! So there, put that in your grill and smoke it!

Peace out y'all!

1 comment:

eristar said...

Don't listen to yourself...I remember how excited you were to have other people to cook for...hang on to your dream an all that...
And phooey - I was looking forward to seeing the picture of the mysterious whatever-it-is!
Happy Monday...oh, wait. Never mind!
CENTSIT - a sit-in for someone demanding a really small pay raise.