Wednesday 13 November 2013

Daemon Infiri Information

Hello readers of this rarely maintained blog!  As I've mentioned before, I've lost my personal space in which to write my blog posts, so I rarely have uninterrupted time to fashion a decently written and edited post these last three years.  The book I wrote on here, formerly known as New Life, now known as Daemon Infiri, was a way for me to get off the job listing websites, and do something I enjoy instead.  As the month it took me to write what became 32 chapters went by, I applied for at least one job every day.  I got a mere two responses, and ended up with neither job.  So I used my free time to find a good freeware program, do a fairly thorough edit and partial rewrite of the book, before sending it back off into cyberspace to find a new home at Amazon.com.

After getting a few requests from real friends and facebook friends to make it available in print, I did.  It took a bit of hunting down, but I found another Amazon owned website that allows new writers to get published in print, on a print to order basis.  So that is now available, although Amazon's main website only listed the print version for a single day.  I don't know quite why, but maybe both versions will be available again in the near future.  All I know is that when I get a paying job again, and I have a few hundred dollars to spend on marketing for my first book, I'm going to give it a shot.  In the interim, I have to rely solely on advertising through my limited social networking ability.  With that in mind, here are the respective links for the ebook version, and now the printed version of my best selling (by a margin of 8 books sold!) book, Daemon Infiri!

https://www.createspace.com/4520737   Daemon Infiri print edition


Daemon Infiri

So there you go.  Please help an unemployed artist out, and consider purchasing either version of the book, as it's not quite the same as it was when it was known as New Life!  I hope you all have yourself a good day, some good eats, a few good laughs, and don't forget to smile!  Peace out y'all!

No comments: