Wednesday 27 November 2013

Last Minute!

Hello, friends and followers!  I can't tell you how difficult it's been trying to re-edit my own book.  It's an ongoing process that I may stop one day.  I tried to send it to my sister for editing, but there was a programming conflict, and the file ended up as read only on her computer.  I've changed some of the errors I've made, but I've gotten a whole whopping one fifth of the way through it.  Amazon will let me edit it, but with the pricing promotion starting tomorrow, those of you who buy it will just have to deal with the typos!  I would tell you to suck it up, buttercup, but really it's me that needs to do that.  You have a one time pass to call me buttercup, but only once.  I've made some good progress on the new book I'm working on, and my personal editor is telling me that it should end up on bookshelves with way better sales, but that may be biased.  I am, however, feeling much better about this new work, which is why I'm taking a lot longer to write it.  That, and a new temporary job that has me getting up dark and early at 4:30 a.m..  Anyway, I thought I'd remind you all that the countdown sale starts tomorrow, on turkey day!  So put your bird in the oven, or be like me and put it on the grill, then buy Daemon Infiri for only $0.99!!!  Probably the cheapest thing you have ever, or will ever buy on the last Thursday of November (assuming you reside in the only country that celebrates Thanksgiving anyway)!  In case you missed it before, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Daemon-Infiri-Dave-Dabrowski/dp/1493734385/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385262402&sr=8-1&keywords=daemon+infiri

Enjoy your meals, and peace out!

No comments: