Monday 1 September 2008

Here I go again...

I did something very very bad today...I bought some food. I know, I know, I really shouldn't have done that. Because now, unless i hit some kind of financial windfall, I'm going to be overdrawn when I turn in my rent check, and it goes through. Then my lovely bank will start charging me all kinds of lovely fees and penalties. Super fantastic, I know! But hey, at least I get a weeks worth of lunches, so screw the bank, for now anyway... I'm going to make rounds to all the local pizza places tomorrow, and see if anybody is hiring drivers. I'm thinking of putting a couple things up on ebay, but I'm hoping I can find a second job before I have to do that. My buddy Mike told me about some program his bank has, I didn't ask where he banks (SMACK! that's me smacking me upside my own head again). He called it a line of credit. I thought he meant a loan, but he explained that he's set up to be allowed to go below $0 up to $500. I think that might not be the wisest thing, but I'm going to use my lunch break tomorrow, and go ask a banker if that is an option. The way i figure it, I would be able to pay off a couple late bills. Granted I'd be short that money when i get paid again, but at least the bills would be paid already. I'll find out tomorrow if that's an option I can exploit for now.

Lisa, I think I'm glad you're more comforted by your upstairs neighbors noise. My new neighbor discovered an electric guitar, and keeps trying to play Smoke On the Water, and cannot seem to get better. In fact, it gets progressively WORSE! ARRRGGG! Music is my only sanity right now, and now that is being threatened as well, nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! What to do...what to do...?

Well, I'm going to finish watching the rest of the season premier of Prison Break (a guilty pleasure to be sure, but not as bad as Lost), and then try to get some sleep before work tomorrow. I hope you all have a good night! I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Smoke On The Water played badly? That sucks slug slime!

juwtll

No Q! What is this world coming to?