Thursday 30 October 2008

Oh what a night...

...late October now in 2008, what a slightly special night for me...

Okay, no parody here...

It was a good night at Dominos, not only did I take enough in tips to purchase a full tank of gas before heading up north, but I'll be able to get some Pepsi for the trip too! I'm not sure just how crazy it's going to be tomorrow night. I keep getting told that Halloween one of the busiest nights of the year. We'll see about that. I don't seem to remember a tradition of ordering pizza on this particular holiday, hmmm. For the drivers, however, it's always fun dodging kids in the dark while said kids don get ups of dark materials, ever so easy to see when it's dark out, and the closest street light is three blocks away (which also makes seeing address's rather difficult as well. Doesn't anybody know how to put a light next to the address, or better yet on their mailboxes?) Sheesh.....

Tomorrow I have the pleasure of taking my uniform to my first job, then change when I'm done there, and go directly to Dominos, yipee. That'll be loads of fun! But the next day, I get a mini road trip. I'm considering taking a route I haven't taken before, just to mix it up a little. Driving on 41 the whole way gets a little old after doing it for so long now. Can you tell yet just how badly I need a road trip?

It's now just about 11 pm, and I should go to bed soon, to prepare for my long day tomorrow. However I think I'll see if there's anything to watch first. I hope you all had a good night. Hey Booger Brain, I love you. Peace out y'all!

2 comments:

eristar said...

You're right - our Halloween traditions never included ordering pizza, but who ever said we were normal? Maybe everyone in the world but us orders on October 31!
Drive safely, whatever route you take. And Happy New Year! (SPOLOG)

Lisa said...

Typhir, Ugly Butt, typhir.

And I love you back!