Thursday 2 October 2008

Hello Again!

Ahh, another Thursday night closing at Dominos. Luckily we close at 11 on weeknights, 1 om weekends. And although it's after 11 p.m., and I just got home from my second job of the day, I'm not really tired. So I'll be up for a while longer, and pay for it tomorrow. But I'm up, and I figured I'd post here. So how've y'all been?

I've just been working a lot. I'm starting to pull in slightly better tips, so that's good. On the other hand, I have to hide tips, because the computer keeps track of your tips if you don't. I thought one was allowed up to a $500 "gift" before the IRS got involved. However, what pathetically small "gifts" us waitstaff, servers, and drivers make our money on, gets taxed, on top of getting taxed for the measly $4.65 we get paid per hour, already.

That irks me!

What is going on with the Cubs??!!! I'm listening to the end of the game right now, and it's amazing how they've seemingly laid down in the last two games of this post season. NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, now I'm all flustered about the Cubs, and I can't think of anything else to say here. They are down 10-1 heading into the bottom of the 9th. 10-1!!!

Alright, I should stop before I break this keyboard. I will talk with some of you soon, and not so much with you others. I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I know, right? What's going on, Cubbies? It makes me sad. However, you'll always be my favorite team. And I love you, Ugly Butt! akame! Sounds kind of Japanese.a

eristar said...

Tepctao! (that one looks a bit Mayan!) Come on, Cubbies - don't let us down now!!! Good to see you back, Dave - I missed you!