Monday 13 October 2008

What a Monday Indeed

What an incredibly slow Monday! I didn't think 11 pm would ever arrive! Job one was DEAD!!! I'm filling in for my driver Jorge this week, so technically speaking I'm working three jobs all week. Driving the route at job 1, then doing all my regular duties at job 1, then driving again for job 2 (3). yay... Work was dead at job 2 tonight as well. It was a strange flipflop for the drivers. Usually the day driver has 3 deliveries, and I get eight or nine, but today it was the exact opposite. Monica kept making sure the phones were working, and lo and behold, they were... Where was everybody? Maybe they were all channeling the spirits of the people sailing with Columbus, all hungry and broke (but hopefully they weren't as smelly). Oh well, I get to do it all over again tomorrow, but at least I don't have to close the store then! I think I'm gonna cut this one short tonight, and watch some shitty network tv (of which I only get about 3 out of the 25 "digital" channels) until my mind is as tired as my body.

Love and Peace to all of you!

No comments: