Wednesday 27 August 2008

Almost Friday.....almost...

Well i haven't posted in a couple of days. My apologies to anyone who bothers checking. The last few days have been, um, so-so. Not much of real interest happened. I had to borrow money from my boss a couple days ago, just so I could eat. Today I actually was able to bring "lunch" to work, albeit a simple half of a ham and cheese on a sub roll, and a juice box, but hey, that's still more than I've had to eat at work in several days, so yay. My bank has charged me even more, boo. I am currently trying to read Travels, by Michael Chichton. It's an autobiography, which is really not at all what I like to read, even if I like the person. It's all about his travels after he quit medical school at Harvard. It's a fairly interesting read, but the main reason I'm struggling with it, is because it deals with traveling. I NEED TO TRAVEL BEFORE I GO INSANE!!! No really, I do. It's a condition. But no gas money, no food money, no hotel/motel...let alone camp site hold money, means no traveling for me :( I've been sober for a couple days now. Although I crave a drink now and then, I'm doing pretty well, except I'm even more bored than ever now. I'm trying to figure out how to find a new job, without taking a pay cut, but that's not going very well, as I have no degree in anything, and can't bother applying for a loan to go back to school for anything, so still looking. Stupid bad back, arrgg... Well I'm going to try and get some sleep now. I feel kinda tired, so it seems like the logical thing to do! I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Dude, that sucks butt. I love you, though!

erehxyxq!