Monday 18 August 2008

Whew, I feel slightly better

Happy Monday! Ha Ha Ha, just kidding! As a couple of you readers know, yesterday I felt really, REALLY guilty that I didn't help a damsel in distress. She's one of my neighbors, who just moved into the building recently. She was really struggling with some shopping bags, and for some odd reason, I didn't offer assistance, even though I had every opportunity to do so. WHACK! (That was me, smacking me upside my own head) Well, about half an hour ago, I was walking out of my apartment to go for a walk, and she had just come in to the building from a run. I didn't really recognize her, as she was, well, wearing running gear, and I've only met her the one time. Anyway, I actually got to explain to her face to face how big of a dick I had been feeling for not helping her yesterday, and she laughed (cutely), and accepted my apology, yay! Her name is Ashley, and as I figured, but she confirmed, she lives upstairs from me.

I also heard from April today, for the first time in a few days. I was kinda worried that I may have put her off with an email I had sent her, before she went silent, but that doesn't seem to be the case, so again, yay! If you read this April, I will see if the library has that book, and I will let you know soon!

I think I may have pissed off one of my neighbors today though, but hey, you can't win em all, right? Oh well, hopefully she'll get over it soon enough. Sorry Jessica, but damnit, you should have just asked, and not just told me what I would be doing...

I saw a tricked out Jetta on my way into work this morning, and I was so hoping we would end up at a start line (aka, next to each other at the front of the pack, at a stop light), but alas, fate was having none of that today :( Once again, you can't win em all, or even get a chance to lose in any case :)

Wow, there is nothing on TV tonight! I am Olympic'd out at the moment,and the Cubs have an off day. Maybe I'll restart the Dresden Files or something...

I love you all, well you know who you all are, and I hope everyone, yes everyone, has a good night!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yay, Ashley, yay, April and boo, Jessica, although I don't really know what happened. I hope ruffled feathers are smoothed soon. I love you, Ugly Butt. And egekmqsc!