Saturday 9 August 2008

Alrighty then...

Took a little bit, but I am now up and running! Sorry, but I don't have any pictures of myself, and for some reason my scanner won't work with the computer I'm using to maintain this blog, stupid Vista!!! How ever, if my digital camera somehow manages to take a halfway decent picture of me, as I am not terribly photogenic, I will post one. I guess time will tell on that one. Thanks again Lisa, for getting me to do this, I feel a little better now! Love ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Dave! Now I suppose I'm going to have to follow family tradition and do it, too...um, probably not. But I'll read yours! Love you - Mom

Lisa said...

No problem. After all, I enjoy luring my family over to the Dark Side. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!

teej said...

I HATE vista. I have to work on other people's PCs all the time and I HATE it. It is a downgrade from XP at best.