Sunday 17 August 2008

?

Another Saturday has now passed by. I talked with my Dad today, well more accurately, I listened to him talk more than talked with (hee hee). My parents are going on a cruise in a few days, so I won't have anybody to talk with online while I'm eating breakfast before the sun actually comes up. I'll live, but being alone in my head for so long is always trying. Anyone with a brain that works so much overtime like mine will surely understand...

My wacky neighbor came over today. It's so amazing to me to know that she's only a few years younger than me, but I am so removed from the life she's leading. It was kinda sad for me to tell her, just a few hours ago "when I was your age...I lived the same life, but then I grew older..." That sentence (I didn't include all of what I said), really put me in a stoic state. I nearly shut down all together shortly after those words left my lips.

My phone malfunctioned rather oddly tonight as well. For some reason the screen(s) stopped working. It took three removals of the battery, and some swearing and frustration as well, but it seems to be working again. I don't have a land line, and it would have really sucked to lose my cell. T-Mobile isn't even aware that I have this phone, so if it gets screwed up again, I'm really screwed. Not that that really matters, because I couldn't even pay that bill this pay period, so they'll probably turn off my service in a few weeks anyway, DAMNIT!!!!!!

I told Jessica what I really want to do for work today. Once again, I really can't explain how much having a bad back SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to be a carpenter, or a cabinet maker. I love building things. It's one of the passions I maintain, but the work is so physically demanding. I swept my warehouse for 20 minutes yesterday, and this morning it took me five minutes to get out of my bed, because the muscles around my spine had locked up in a blindingly painful fashion, so carpentry is out of the question. I just want to help people, and be able to build structures for the new families out there, or new small business entrepreneurs have an office to work from. Stuff like that, ya know? arrg............

Well I'm going to get some sleep now. I hope that everyone I love, and most everybody I know in any capacity had a great day!

P.S. Anybody know anybody with a punching bag that doesn't want it anymore? (read my last post to understand this question)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey, TJ might be able to hook you up with a guy he knows to at least record a new demo if you're still interested.

P.S. fkmvkml