Tuesday 19 August 2008

Wow yay and boo

Well today went almost better than expected...

I am getting a new phone for free, sans s&h. It was malfunctioning in a bad way, but the guy who sold it to me actually changed the data base with T-Mobile, so it is still under warranty! I remembered what it is that I want to market my voice to, video games! I have a craving for Moondoggies again (a restaurant in Glenview, IL) As it turns out, April used to eat there weekly, and now I want to try their steak sandwich!!! Jessica and I had some words online, but we seem to have straightened out our differences on the matter at hand. My other neighbor, Erin, literally just knocked on my door. She showed me her new Cubs shirt, it ROCKS!!! Hey Lisa, next time you're in the area, we should totally hit up Super Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, now I'm going to go back to watching old episodes of CSI:Crime Scene Investigators (season 2), and turn on the Cubs game in the background. That's all for now! Love and or Peace to you all!

Mom and Dad, I'll miss you, but I most certainly hope you guys have a super fantastically great trip, and that all goes well and safely! Love you!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so in!!! And GO CUBS!!! And qagwhcl!!!