Friday 15 August 2008

On a side note...

If any of you, and I mean anybody, knows of anybody with a punching/kicking bag that isn't wanted or used anymore, I would be glad to take it off their hands. That is if they are willing to part with it for free. I will drive wherever it is, and pick it up. I used to have one, years ago, but I used it to save a parking spot I had dug out during one particularly bad snow storm, when I lived in Boxwood, but somebody stole it, not the parking spot mind you, just the bag (it weighed 80 lbs, so that must have been fun for whoever snagged it!) It was given to me by my Sister's late husband, Blake, and I took quite some offense when it was stolen, even though I did take it outside, and then leave. In any case, I need a form of release, and I stopped punching walls and doors several months ago. So again, if anybody knows of one that somebody would be alright giving to me, please let me know! Thanks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dave - I answred this before but for some reason it didn';t show up! In any event, it's not help for a couple of months, but you do have a birthday coming up then...if you haven't had any luck finding one before that, it might be arranged at that time! Mom