Tuesday 5 May 2009

Hey y'all,

I just don't know how to blog tonight. I tried once already, but decided to spare everybody from my mind, and what it wants so badly to scream out. Let's just pretend that it was something good, and not anything else. I didn't have to be at work when my drivers did this morning, but as I was driving in, casually late, I got a phone call from one of them. They had both neglected to bring their work keys with them, so they were wondering why I wasn't there yet. Why the hell would we have given them a key to get in, if they aren't going to put them on their everyday key rings???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap that pissed me off!!! Then, of all things, I had yet another person exclaim how great my voice is, and how I should get into radio or something! I don't need to be told that anymore, really!!!!!!!!!! I get it, I should be in radio, but I don't want to do that! I want to work with my hands, and feel like I've actually accomplished something by the time I head home for the day. Stupid scoliosis fucked all those dreams up though. Short of a spinal transplant, that won't change. If my insurance would cover the kind of chiropractic work I require, I would gladly go back, but the coverage runs out after a few months, and then the insurance company loves trying to screw me even more by asking for a shitload of money (which I plainly don't have). Oh well. Julia, thanks for finding what I said about that terrible tv show so amusing last night! I didn't get your response until this morning, but it was enough to get me rolling today! I think I'll stop now, before I really start going off about all the other things going on in my head right now. I really don't think any of you want to read about that crap. I know of one thing that would slow my mind down enough to calm me down to manageable levels, but it's not legal. Again I ask, why is pot illegal, yet alcohol legal?! Trust me, all of you who only know me, through this blog, or on FB only, if I could strictly tok, and not ever drink again, I would be a way more manageable person to deal with. I know you probably don't believe that, but hey, on that one topic I know better than you do as to what works for me.

Peace out, and good music for all of you.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I agree. You're a way happier guy with pot than with alchohol and I'm sure you're not the only one. What is so bad about pot? Stupid government...

imper: a mysterious race that creates imps