Friday 1 May 2009

One Month, and Counting

Hey y'all!

It's Friday, and I can sleep in tomorrow!!! Yay! Okay, that's about all I have to look forward to this weekend, that I am aware of at this point anyway. But sleeping in is way better than getting up before the sun does, so I repeat...YAY! Work went alright this week, no major catastrophes at least. With the exception of waiting for the paper guy to show up with the skid of paper this morning. I had to make my drivers wait around for an extra hour and a half, so that they could take the paper they needed to our customers. But hey, at least it happened on a Friday, and not on the flipside of the weekend. Right? Yesterday somebody had ordered one heavy mahogany desk, which I helped move on the dock to get it loaded, and I tweaked my upper back, in just the area I can't really stretch properly, and the vertebrae that likes to twist itself started moving, and it's been causing all kinds of rather unpleasant sensations since yesterday afternoon. I may have said this a few times before, but I really hate my spine!!!!! I could go for an adjustment, and a deep tissue massage right about now, or just the adjustment, of maybe even just the massage. It's been way to many years since either has happened for me.

CUBS WIN, CUBS WIN!!!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to regularly scheduled blogging, and thank you for your patience.

In one month I will be moving! I hate moving, well I more dislike packing, but either way, it's a tedious process that I've done enough times to officially be sick of it! On the plus side, I'll be saving a pretty penny or three, so I suppose I shouldn't bitch too much about the actual event of moving. On the down side, I'll be even farther away from the conveniences of the city than I was when I lived in Lakemoor. But hey, again, I'll have money still available to me every time I get paid, and that hasn't really been the case for a few years now. I am slightly okay with that. That reminds me, I need to make some phone calls, and get some things taken care of. So I guess I should get a move on with that (no pun intended).

I hope everyone had a good day, and that it lasts through the weekend! And don't forget to smile at least once today! I already have, a few times at least. oh, and good music and eats for all!

Peace out

1 comment:

eristar said...

Good morning! As promised, I did whole bunches of other things on line before I read your blog! I'm almost ready for a nap now!
Happy Saturday, and I'll talk to you later!
CIAGIVA - an Italian bumming a cigarette.